Unless otherwise noted, all talks are in the Department of Philosophy Conference Room,
Room 1618, 25 Park Place, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Thursday, September 21, 3:00 pm – Eric Schwitzgebel (University of California, Riverside)
- Friday, October 13, 10:00 am – Adina Roskies (Dartmouth University) B&B Distinguished Lecture in Speakers Auditorium
- Friday, October 20, 3:00 pm – Kathryn Tabb (Columbia University)
- Friday, November 10, 3:00 pm – Michael Gill (University of North Carolina)
- Friday, February 23, 3:00 pm – Laurie Paul (University of North Carolina)
- Friday, March 23, 3:00 pm – Steve Stich (Rutgers University)
- Friday, April 6, 3:00 pm – Charles Griswold (Boston University)
Neurophilosophy Forum is an interdisciplinary group of faculty and students who meet for discussion and debate on issues at the intersection of philosophy, neuroscience, and cognitive psychology. Join us! All talks will take place in the Philosophy Department at Georgia State University, 34 Peachtree St., 11th floor (See below FAQ for direction). Feel free to bring your lunch and spread the word. You may also want to check out events at the newly formed Emory Center for Mind, Brain, and Culture.