Unless otherwise noted, all talks are in the Department of Philosophy Conference Room,
Room 1618, 25 Park Place, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Friday, September 23, 3:00 pm – Fiery Cushman (Psychology, Harvard): “Why learning matters for morality.”
- Monday, November 7, 3:00 pm – Judith Lichtenberg (Georgetown): “TBA.”
- Friday, November 11, 3:00 pm – Kevin LeBar (Duke): Neural Decoding of Emotional States.”
- Friday, December 2, 3:00 pm – Candace Vogler (Univ. of Chicago): “TBA.”
- Friday, March 3, 3:00 pm – Robert McCauley (Emory): “TBA.”
Neurophilosophy Forum is an interdisciplinary group of faculty and students who meet for discussion and debate on issues at the intersection of philosophy, neuroscience, and cognitive psychology. Join us! All talks will take place in the Philosophy Department at Georgia State University, 34 Peachtree St., 11th floor (See below FAQ for direction). Feel free to bring your lunch and spread the word. You may also want to check out events at the newly formed Emory Center for Mind, Brain, and Culture.