Unless otherwise noted, all talks are in the Department of Philosophy Conference Room,
Room 1618, 25 Park Place, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Thursday, September 21, 4:00 pm – Eric Schwitzgebel (University of California, Riverside) Title: The Pragmatic Metaphysics of Belief
- Friday, October 13, 10:00 am – Adina Roskies (Dartmouth University) B&B Distinguished Lecture Series in Speakers Auditorium
Title: Disorders of Consciousness: Neurotechnologies and Neuroethics
- Friday, October 20, 3:00 pm – Kathryn Tabb (Columbia University) Title: Can Psychiatry be Precise?
- Friday, November 10, 3:00 pm – Michael Gill (University of Arizona) Title: Hume and Smith on Moral Motivation
- Friday, February 16 – Bryce Huebner (Georgetown University) Philosophy Student Symposium Keynote Speaker, Time & Location: TBA
- Friday, February 23, 3:00 pm – Laurie Paul (University of North Carolina)
- Friday, March 23, 3:00 pm – Steve Stich (Rutgers University)
- Friday, April 6, 3:00 pm – Charles Griswold (Boston University)